The aim of the surgery is to provide you, our valued customer, with ongoing system knowledge to assist in the running of your club. Whether you are a small or large club, public or private, new to ESP or a veteran, the surgery series covers a number of solution topics to help you maximise Elite.
There will be a number of sessions within the series, but the next is focused on Levy Transactions.
Key subjects covered include:
- Applying a Levy Subscription Code to a Customer’s Sales Ledger
- Viewing the Schemes Page relating to Levy Transactions
- Topping up a levy account from POS
- Using the Goods Return function to process a refund of a previously received levy top up
- Using the Customer ID function at the start of the transaction.
- Entering a sale item onto a transaction for which a customer has been identified.
- Understanding the Card Balance Feature
- Understanding the implications if the items on the transaction exceed the levy balance
- Using the Goods Return function in conjunction with the Customer ID to process a refund using a levy account
The session will be conducted via an online webinar by one of our experienced trainers. Please fill out the form below to register, you will receive a meeting invite by email with the webinar details in the week prior to the event. Simply dial in on the day and from the comfort of your office, increase your system knowledge.
This session will be at 11am on Thursday 28th June 2018.
Please note, ESP Surgery sessions are only available to ESP Customers