Join The Team !
ESP provides powerful and effective leisure management software solutions to many of Europe’s leading Organisations and Clubs. With over 25 years at the forefront of our industry, we have the knowledge and experience to deliver tailor-made systems.
Junior Support Analyst
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 9.00-17.30 with out of hours support on a Rota basis following probationary period
To support customers who are experiencing issues/queries around ESP provided software, and hardware.
This will include the support of the transition and implementation of new business.
All incoming customer issues have to be dealt with while meeting the terms of the SLA/T&C’s with the customer.
Role on helpdesk will be that of first line support, this will involve carrying out diagnostics to identify where the customers issue lies, and if possible resolve the issue. In the event of not being able to resolve the issue, the problem should be escalated to second line support.
Newly discovered bugs within the software need to be documented, and escalated to your line manager to raise with development.
New configuration requirements raised by customers would have to be documented as part of our change request procedure.
When required, hardware would need to be prepped for shipping to customers, or to be returned to maintenance stock.
There will also be scenarios where approved changes to configuration will need to be carried out by yourself, and the relevant change control documentation will need to be raised.
In situations where a critical piece of hardware is faulty, a visit to site would be required, to replace the faulty hardware.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be punctual, and efficient with time keeping.
- To be courteous to customers, and third party vendors.
- Take first line support calls from customers
- Record details of the calls in the office system
- To escalate and provide details on any calls that cannot be resolved to second line support.
- Following a probationary period to be agreed, the successful applicant will eventually support the emergency out of hour’s service on a Rota basis.
- To identify and resolve issues where possible regarding ESP supplied software/hardware.
- To document software issues that cannot be resolved within support, so this can be escalated to development.
- To discuss with line manager and raise change request documentation when required.
- Implement approved changes to configuration
- Providing inputs to the department’s targets.
- Prep hardware in preparation for delivery to customers, or return to maintenance stock.
- Communicate with third party vendors regarding software interfaces, and hardware. There will be a need to diagnose issues where responsibility for the resolution of the issue needs to be found.
- To be able to identify sales opportunities.
- Keep up to date with new products by attending training sessions.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Professional attitude and a strong customer focus.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Need to be adept at working alone on an issue or within a team framework.
- Diagnostic/Problem solving skills are essential
- Good organisational skills, and to be willing to take responsibility.
- IT Literate.
- Knowledge on operating systems such as Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, etc.).
- Good knowledge on hardware.
- Written skills need to be of a high standard regarding correspondence to customers, other members of staff, third parties, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have a background in retail or hospitality but want to start working in an office environment? Had enough of working weekends, bank holidays and evenings? Then this is the opportunity for you!
ESP Leisure Ltd are looking for a bubbly and outgoing Receptionist to join the team in January 2019!
As the voice and face of ESP, the Receptionist position is a vital role within the company with very important responsibilities.
The primary role of the Receptionist is to deal with all enquiries promptly, in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
The role is also to provide general assistance and support to the Admin and Finance Team along with other ESP staff when required.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering company telephone, meeting, greeting and providing refreshments for visitors and staff
- Updating company documents, records and files
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Maintaining the company’s switchboard system, hold music & Wi-Fi
- Stock control – internal & external
- Ensuring reception area and meeting rooms are clean and tidy, at all times
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Excellent telephone manner and people skills
- Methodical approach to working
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Accurate data entry with good attention to detail
- IT competent in Microsoft Office 365, Word and Excel
- Well organised
- Flexible and positive attitude
- An eagerness to learn and develop in the role
Previous experience working as a receptionist/administrator or similar role an advantage but not essential.
Previous roles in an office environment desirable