Join The Team !
ESP provides powerful and effective leisure management software solutions to many of Europe’s leading Organisations and Clubs. With over 25 years at the forefront of our industry, we have the knowledge and experience to deliver tailor-made systems.
Implementation & Training Consultant
ESP Leisure Ltd provides effective leisure management software solutions to the Golf and Leisure industry.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Implementation & Training Consultant to join our team.
The ideal person for this role will be an excellent communicator with an ability to collaborate and build relationships with clients and colleagues across the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing all phases of our customer projects from sales order to go live, with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and adherence to our SLA.
Summary of Duties
- Manage an extensive project portfolio.
- Act as the primary point of contact throughout project implementation, manage customer relationships with a focus on providing high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Configure our applications to meet customer requirements.
- Implementation of any hardware requirements at customer sites.
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct training services.
- Generate revenue by applying a consultative sales approach to sell services to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Ensure swift resolution of all customer implementation issues.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of ESP’s product suite, keeping up to date with training.
- Carry out new product testing where required.
Standard working hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, however you will be required to be on the road and away from home overnight on a regular basis throughout the week to visit sites.
Accommodation and subsistence allowances are provided.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with people at all levels.
- Good sense of initiative and the ability to take the lead when required.
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in software implementation preferred.
- Background in hospitality or leisure is preferred but not essential.
- Professional attitude and a strong customer focus.
- An interest and enthusiasm for technology would be beneficial.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the large volume of applications we expect to receive, we shall only be able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for the role.