Join The Team !
ESP provides powerful and effective leisure management software solutions to many of Europe’s leading Organisations and Clubs. With over 25 years at the forefront of our industry, we have the knowledge and experience to deliver tailor-made systems.
Client Success Manager
ESP Leisure are seeking to find a Client Success Manager to join their team.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our client accounts by understanding their business goals and needs, ensuring that all ESP customers are kept up to date with the latest system functionality to assist them in the day to day running of their facility.
The CSM will manage and deliver regular structured campaigns to all ESP customers, ensuring that the set targets are met and that the projects are completed with in the agreed timelines.
The CSM will contribute to the Company’s financial success by promoting the Company and its products.
The CSM will build relationships with their allocated clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
The CSM will review annual contracts of all clients and work closely with the ESP team and our customers to ensure full understanding and value of the services that are being provided.
Keys Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing all client projects ensuring targets are met and providing reporting anaylsis to the Sales Director on a monthly basis.
- Growth and retention of allocated accounts by presenting new solutions and services.
- Presentation of webinars to clients promoting existing and new solutions.
- Ensuring recurring revenue targets are maintained and increased on an annual basis.
- Providing regular feedback to the Company Secretary on all account activity, including status and project reports.
- Meeting sales targets set for allocated clients.
- Responsible for client communications, and compliance on client deliverables and revenues, including managing customer expectations
- Ensuring that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Sales Director of any problems that may arise.
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Understanding of company capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to existing clients.
- Working towards intuitively generated potential business and greater market presence to enable financial growth.
Reports to: Sales Director
Location: Home based but will involve travel to client sites when necessary. Attendance to our office in Sutton, Surrey as required.
Hours of Work: 9-5.30 Monday to Friday, but may involve working extra hours outside of these to meet the business needs.
We are always looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team, please email your CV and a brief profile to us at email@example.com